Ambassador meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month in the Chamber of Commerce board room for lunch and monthly planning session. The Committee is briefed on the coming month's events.
Requirements to become an Ambassador (Mandatory):
- Be a member in good standing, including membership investment up-to-date
- Successful completion of a three month mentoring period
- Must attend at least 7 out of 10 Ambassador monthly meetings
- Be active in attending Chamber Events and Ribbon Cuttings
- Attend 1 "Chamber Works: From How to Wow"
Expectations required as an active Ambassador:
- Commit to at least 1 year of service
- Promotion of the value of Chamber membership within the community
- Active recruitment of new members and retention of existing members
- Attendance at Chamber functions, including ribbon cuttings, networking events, mixers, expo's, luncheons and signature events
- Consistently providing exciting leadership as a group by engaging new members and therefore adding value to their membership
Benefits of Ambassador Status
- Visibility through photo on the Ambassador Page of www.BoyntonBeach.org.
- Numerous networking and business building opportunities.
- Pride through community involvement.
- Ambassador Badge purchased at reduced cost.
An Ambassador can resign at any time. Please notify the Chamber via email at Chamber@BoyntonBeach.org.
Ambassadors will meet Monthly (Except August and December). Meetings are designed to provide networking and to educate Ambassadors regarding current Chamber events. Meetings are mandatory as this program is essential to the growth and retention of Chamber membership.
Ambassadors are prohibited from making hard core sales pitches while making a Chamber call. If the member initiates conversation about your service or product it is then appropriate to keep the topic active.
Regional Vice President
Primerica Financial Services
Greater Boynton Beach Chamber of Commerce
Board of Directors Liason
Practical Billing Services, Inc.
Boynton Beach City Library
New York Life - John Campanola
AmTrust Bank, A Division of New York Community Bank
Chair of the Ambassadors
Owner/Broker, GRI, CPA
Nancy L. Hogan Realty & Services
Pathways to Prosperity
Roses Realty Services, Inc.
HOW Foundation of South Florida
RM Logitech Inc.
Rick Maharajh is the Founder, President & CEO of RM
He brings over 20 years results-driven experience in the IT
distribution, solutions and services arena. Through his business consultative
and technical approach, he delivers an extensive value base for SMB to Large
Scale Enterprise Organizations. Rick holds degrees in Business Management and
Aviation Technology from the US Federal Aviation Administration.
Expertise and skillsets includes; Organizational
productivity and accelerating cash flow in both profitable and challenging
business environments involving difficult turnaround, revitalization, and
change-management scenarios. With a background that covers a diverse range of
markets and industries, including manufacturing, global IT professional
services, computer products sales and distribution, auditing, accounting, and
He is passionate
about; Children development, Environmental Sustainability, Big Data, Global Technology, Reading, World
Music, and serves on the City of Boynton Beach CRA Advisory Board.
Rick resides in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Mr. Howard Solomon
Florida Premier Realty - Howard Solomon